четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

american express airline ticket




I donapos;t know what is wrong with me.� I am craving broccoli like a mad woman.� I hate the taste of it when it is raw or just steamed.� It has to be in some sort of sauce, but if it is I will eat the whole thing.� Last night I�had stir fry with broccoli and I�picked out almost all the broccoli and ate it myself the guys didnapos;t even know there was any in there.� Tonight I had sesame chicken and ate all the broccoli before I even touched the chicken.� I am starving for it.� There is a whole bowl of beef and broccoli in the fridge right now and itapos;s taking all I�have not to break into it and eat it all.� Instead Iapos;m saving it for tomorrow only because I know I�will have a horrible case of gas in the middle of the night if I eat it.� Iapos;m already feeling the pain from eating a little bit a couple of hours ago.�

So, the list is getting longer.� Good thing Iapos;m going to the doctor on Friday.� It now includes...

1. Vertigo
2. Fatigue
3. Craving broccoli

For the record I am absolutely sure that Iapos;m not pregnant.� Unless my husbands vasectomy completely failed, which would be some sort of miracle since he had the snip, burn and titanium rods put in there.� Nothing is getting through that.�

advantage advertising disadvantage, american express airline ticket, american express airline reservations, american express airline partners.



Комментариев нет: