четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

fishing mitchell reel spool




Iapos;ve got troubled thoughts and self esteem to match, what a catch, what a catch

I love this song so much, at first I thought it was a bit overdone but after listening a few more times Iapos;ve realized how truly beautiful it is. I love how it basically sums up how far Fall Out Boy has come as a band by reprising their famous lyrics at the end,�it just warms�my heart and makes me so glad that I found this band,�itapos;s so nostalgic the way they have�all the guest vocalists singing, especially�William Beckett singing Growing Up, it makes me feel like this band really is Growing Up, or perhaps theyapos;re already there. I feel like the song summarizes where they are as a band right now, just on the cusp of something so much bigger. On the cusp of being a part of history.

There are so many bands out today that come and go, that are forgotten too quickly after their fifteen minutes of fame and it feels amazing to listen to a band that has staying power and will hopefully survive past my lifetime. I want them to go down in the history books because they truly deserve it, their growth as artists and as people since Take This To Your Grave and From Under the Cork Tree, when I truly got into them, has been amazing to watch and Iapos;m glad I could see it.

alyea salem, fishing mitchell reel spool, fishing mitchell reel, fishing mitchell part reel, fishing missouri walleye, fishing missouri vacation.



Комментариев нет: